Sector opening hours: 07h30 to 17h30
A Information and Communication Technology Procurement Coordination is responsible for analyzing, plan and manage projects for hiring ICT solutions.
In this coordination competes:
- cooperate in the definition of equipment and support and elaboration of terms of reference;
- conduct training on specific regulations for hiring ICT solutions;
- contact suppliers to collect quotes and features.
Luis Augusto Dias Cesar - Administrator
(11) 3775-4554 (Rectory)
Information Technology (IT) is the set of activities and solutions involving hardware, software, databases, and networks that work to facilitate access, analysis and management of information. In short, IT was created to help human beings deal with information.
The Information Technology area has several operating segments. I will list some of the areas in no particular order as an example:
- Information security
- Systems Analysis
- Infrastructure and Hardware
- Technical support
The ICT Contracting Coordination (CCTI) is responsible both for the instruction of the systemic processes of acquisition and contracting of the Federal Institute of São Paulo (IFSP), as well as for the guidance to the managers of the more than 30 IFSP campuses, regarding acquisitions / private hires.
The ICT acquisition process has some peculiarities, detailed in the Normative Instruction SGD / ME n. 01, of April 04, 2019. Among them, the mandatory appointment of a Contract Planning team and the preparation of the following documents can be highlighted:
- Demand Official Document (DOD) - document containing details of the need for the Solution Requesting Area to be met by the contracting;
- Preliminary Technical Study of Contracting (ETP) - document that demonstrates the technical and economic feasibility of the contract;
- Risk Management Map (MGR) - document containing the identification, analysis and treatment of risks and threats that may compromise success in all phases of the contract.
The Contracting Planning team must be multisectoral, represented by technical, administrative and requesting members. The responsibility of each member is detailed in the regulations above.