In this section, information on the detailed budget and financial execution of [name of the Agency or entity] is disclosed
Access an Expenses page already published (coming soon)
Expenses are any expenses with the acquisition and contracting of government works and purchases. Financial execution is the use of financial resources in order to fulfill the programs, actions and projects and / or sub-activities assigned to the budgetary units.
The following data and information regarding the budgetary and financial execution of the bodies / entities should be disclosed:
- I - Program Details Table, by budgetary unit of the organ / entity, containing:
- a) code and specification of budget programs;
- b) updated budget, taking into account the resources allocated by program in the Annual Budget Law and its additional credits;
- c) amount settled in the year considered, for closed years, and amount settled up to the month considered, for the current year;
- d) amount paid in the year considered, for closed years, and amount paid up to the month considered, for the current year;
- e) percentage of liquidated resources compared to those authorized;
- f) percentage of resources paid compared to those authorized.
- II - Expenditure Execution Chart, by budgetary unit of the bodies and entities, containing:
- a) description of the nature of the expenditure;
- b) amount settled in the year considered, for closed years and amount settled up to the month considered, for the current year;
- c) amount paid in the year considered, for closed years and amount paid up to the month considered, for the current year.
The agency / entity shall detail its expenses with daily rates and tickets paid to public servants on business trips or occasional employees on trips in the interest of the Administration, in the following level of detail for each leg of the trip:
- I - superior organ;
- II - subordinate body or related entity;
- III - management unit;
- IV - name of the server;
- V - position;
- VI - origin of all parts of the trip;
- VII - destination of all sections of the trip;
- VIII - period of the trip;
- IX - reason for the trip;
- X - means of transport;
- XI - category of ticket;
- XII - ticket price;
- XIII - number of daily rates;
- XIV - total daily rates;
- XV - total value of the trip.
The body / entity that publishes said set of information on its electronic portal or has an updated Transparency Page may provide a link referring to the portal area where the information is already available or to its respective Transparency Page.
The body / entity that does not provide expenditure data on its electronic portal and does not have a Transparency Page may provide the link to the Transparency Portal to comply with this item, except for details of daily rates and tickets. The Federal Government's Transparency Portal provides information on budgetary and financial execution of the Federal Administration bodies / entities. The information is extracted from the Federal Government's Integrated Financial Administration System (SIAFI), therefore, only the data of the bodies / entities using SIAFI are published on the Transparency Portal. In such cases, the body / entity may provide an access link to the Transparency Portal. Bodies / entities that do not use SIAFI and whose information, therefore, are not found on the Transparency Portal, must disclose their budget and financial execution information through their own means.
For more information on the Access to Information section, check out the guides prepared by the Federal Comptroller General.
- Guide for creating the information access section on the electronic portals of federal agencies and entities (pdf file, size: 1,14 MB)
- Guide for creating the Access to Information Section on the electronic portals of State and Municipal Bodies and Entities (pdf file, size: 1,27 MB)
- Publication of the list of classified and declassified information and statistical reports on the Access to Information Law (pdf file, size: 682 KB)