:: What is the PDI? ::
:: PDI 2019-2023 ::
:: Documents ::
:: Commissions ::
:: Events ::
:: Videos ::
:: Contact us ::
:: Common questions ::
:: PDI 2014-2018 ::
The Institutional Development Plan (PDI) is a document that defines the Institution's mission and strategies to achieve the goals and objectives, covering a period of five years. The elaboration of the Pedagogical Political Project and its Didactic-Pedagogical Organization is part of the PDI.
The new PDI had its elaboration methodology approved by Consup (Superior Council) and had the principle of participatory planning. For that, the elaboration of the PDI was the responsibility of basically four types of commissions: Central, Local, Systematization and Thematic.
Thematic and Local Commissions made possible spaces for dialogue with the community, internal and external, through Institutional Development Forums on each campus, Institutional Development Conference, quantitative and qualitative research, Public Hearings, among others. The documents generated in all stages of preparation of the PDI 2019-2023 can be found in the "Documents" tab
On March 12, 2019, the IFSP Superior Council approved the IFSP Institutional Development Plan for the period from 2019 to 2023. The 2019-2023 PDI, the Consup Resolution (Superior Council) 01/2019, are available on the links below. approves the PDI, and the IFSP Course and Vacancy Spreadsheet.
Responsible for validating the initiatives of the other commissions, supervising the preparation of the PDI and approving the proposed definitions that will go to the Consup (Superior Council).
- Composition: Pro-rectors; two student representatives; an administrative technician; a teacher; a campus general director; a representative of civil society, a representative of the productive sector / development agency and the executive secretary.
Responsible for disseminating and making activities feasible, publishing information and documents, as well as promoting events and construction of proposals demanded from Thematic, Systematization or Central Commissions.
- Composition: five members: one representative of the three segments (student, teacher and administrative technician) and two appointed by the campus management (preferably those who understand the socio-pedagogical and budgetary aspects) *
* The composition of the Local Commission of Campus Sertãozinho and Cubatão will have 2 times the number of representatives, while the Local Campus São Paulo will have 3 times more.
Responsible for the overall articulation of the work, being responsible for coordinating, guiding, monitoring and monitoring the work of the Thematic and Local Commissions, as well as supervising the development of the actions, events and stages of the PDI elaboration process. It must also support the Central Commission, keep PDI records and files organized and updated, disseminate documents, invitations, notices, activities and events on the PDI page on the Institution's website and act in the systematization of information and consolidation of the PDI.
Responsible for promoting, supporting, articulating and promoting events that allow reflection and discussion of the themes of the PDI, as well as proposing contents for the preparation of the partial minutes of the chapters. These commissions can demand from local commissions: information, discussions and proposals, aiming to analyze, debate and collect data and proposals for the elaboration of specific documents for each chapter or theme. They are preferably made up of specialists in the field and managers or representatives of the work units (Pro-rectories / Boards) related to the theme.
- Objective: To highlight the importance of the PDI for the achievement of Institutional development;
- When: occurred on August 28, 2017
- Where: São Paulo;
- Target audience: Rectory, general directors and another manager appointed for each campus;
- Action: Lectures and round table on topics relevant to the IDP.
I Institutional Development Seminar
Institutional Development Conference
FINAL PUBLIC HEARING
Telephone (16) 98112-0036.
E-mail´s of the PDI Elaboration Commissions 2019-2023 - Download
The Permanent Commission for the Institutional Development Plan 2014-2018, created through Ordinance No. 5.540, of October 16, 2014, has the following premises:
- Monitor the process of implementing the Institutional Development Plan for the IFSP in the four-year period 2014/2018, on campus and in the rectory;
- Guide and monitor actions, events and general stages of this PDI;
- Analyze the current process, returning results that guide changes that may be necessary during the process.
President: Professor João Roberto Moro
Vice presidency: Simone Maria Magalhães - PRX
Secretary: Rafael Inácio Sousa Martins
Documents related to the 2014-2018 PDI:
:: MINUTES ::
Minutes of the 4th ordinary meeting of the CPPDI, of August 14, 2015 (PDF type, Size 140.42 kB)
Minutes of the 3rd ordinary meeting of the CPPDI, of March 12, 2015 (PDF Type, Size 151.36 kB)
Minutes of the 2nd ordinary meeting of the CPPDI, of February 05, 2015 PDF Type, Size (213.69 kB)
Minutes of the 1st extraordinary meeting of the CPPDI, of March 27, 2015 (PDF Type, Size 201.61 kB)
Minutes of the 1st ordinary meeting of the CPPDI, of December 08, 2014 (PDF Type, Size 208.91 kB