Public consultation on the New IFSP Internship Regulation
The Directorate of Community and Institutional Relations (DCI) presents the draft of the Supervised Curricular Internship Regulation for technical and undergraduate courses at the Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of São Paulo. The document will replace IFSP Ordinance 1.204 / 2011.
The draft is the result of discussions held by a Working Group (WG) responsible for reformulating internal regulations related to internship. PRX servers were part of the GT, as well as the Salto, São João da Boa Vista and São Paulo campuses. The Basic Education Directorate and the Undergraduate Directorate, both from the Dean of Education, collaborated with the WG.
The consultation will be available until May 22, 2018. Suggestions should be sent through the available form here.
To consult the draft, access here.
For reading the draft, we suggest consulting the following legislation:
- Law 11.788, of September 25, 2008;
- IFSP Ordinance 1.204, of May 11, 2011;
- CNE / CEB Resolution No. 1, of January 21, 2004, which establishes National Guidelines for the organization and placement of students in Vocational Education and High School, including in the Special Education and Youth and Adult Education modalities;
- Resolution No. 6, of September 20, 2012, which defines National Curriculum Guidelines for Technical Vocational Education at High Level;
- Resolution No. 2, of July 01, 2015, which defines the National Curricular Guidelines for initial training at higher level (undergraduate courses, pedagogical training courses for graduates and second degree courses) and for continuing education.