:: Stability in the public service ::
Responsible sector: Personnel Development Coordination
The civil servant becomes stable, after completing three years of effective exercise in the position of effective provision, due to public tender. It is also stable the server that did not enter the public service through the modalities contained in art. 37, item II of the Constitution, dated 05.10.1988, “of public examination of evidence or evidence and titles”, admitted before 05.10.1983, that is, one who took office five years before the promulgation of the Federal Constitution, / 05/10 (art. 1988 of the Transitional Constitutional Provisions Act).
- Federal Constitution of 05/10/1988 - Art. 41 (wording given by Constitutional Amendment nº 19, of 04/06/1998);
- Acts of the Transitional Constitutional Provisions / ADCT - Art. 19;
- Arts. 20 § 5, 21 and 22 of Law 8.112, of 11/12/1990;
- Circular Letter No. 41 - SRH / MP, 23/07/2001;
- Official Letter No. 124 - COGES / SRH / MP, of 27/05/2004.