DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATIONAL LEGISLATION
The Department of Educational Legislation is linked to the Dean of Education (PRE) and is responsible for guidelines related to Educational Legislation for Education.
Head of Department: Ademar Bernardes Pereira Júnior - EBTT Professor
Phone: (11) 3775-4564
It is up to the Department of Educational Legislation (DLED):
- monitor the Undergraduate Higher Education and Basic Education Didactic Organization, to verify omitted cases, promoting updates and regulations;
- write regulations, through Normative Instructions, Technical Notes, defining with the responsible sectors the procedures for complying with the provisions of institutional documents;
- respond to the Consultations carried out by the Campus, which deal with institutional regulatory documents and educational legislation;
- monitor the issuance of public notices issued by the Dean of Education;
- monitor the issuance of the Opinions issued by the sectors of the Dean of Education, with the exception of the Technical Pedagogical Analysis of Courses (ATP);
- respond together with the Legal Advisory of the IFSP, and the corresponding education sector, Legal Proceedings that deal with issues of Education.